Sunday, November 7, 2010

Day 21

     Exactly 3 weeks have gone by, and in just a few more nights my husband will be laying here in my arms! I can't believe it! I am really starting to get excited! I have a bunch of things I want to get done before he gets home! But on the schedule I am keeping it seems hard to get anything done. Austin has been in bed for about 3 hours. He did wake up at one point but I laid with him for a while and he was ok. So far he has stayed in his room tonight! Hopefully it will stay that way! But now my schedule is all turned around too, plus I had edits I needed to get done so I am up late, yet again. But at least its not as late as it has been recently! I really didn't have too much happen today, so this is going to be another quick one. I am just excited for the next few days to get done and over with so I can see my husband again, even if it is only for a short time. I am ready to have him home! Well, I am going to get some sleep now! Goodnight!

Highlight of the day: I put the boys up for nap and it was quiet for a while, but then I heard Aiden upstairs saying hi and I couldn't figure out why. So I headed up the stairs and imagine my surprise when I see that Austin had climbed over his babygate, opened Aiden's door, which had been shut, pulled up one of the little chairs from the little play table in Aiden's room, climed into the crib and was laying down while Aiden sat up and played! LOL!

2 comments:

  1. I'm assuming the hubs is out on what they refer to as like an underway or something like that. Hope he comes home safe and sound. Make sure to get pics of when he comes home :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much :) And we will definitely get pictures! Eventually I will update my blog so its not so plain but I am new at this and haven't learned how to do much with it yet. But I have some great pics I will put up eventually of him and the kids :)

    ReplyDelete