Monday, November 1, 2010

Day 15

     Halloween! What an exciting day! I have always loved Halloween but this one had to have been, by far, the best! Austin had so much fun! He did so well trick-or-treating! I am sad that David couldn't be here for it, but I videotaped a lot of it and took some pictures. Austin did really good saying "trick-or-treat" and "thank you" and "happy queen", which was how he pronounced halloween. . .lol. It was a lot of fun. That was actually all that we really did today. It is 9 and I am exhausted! Austin is in his room, supposed to be in bed, but I hear him playing. It probably won't last too long but I had to wake him up early from his nap to get ready for trick-or-treating so hopefully he will sleep soon! But the highlight of the day was definitely trick-or-treating. Everyone commented on how cute he looked and there will be pictures of him floating all over facebook tomorrow because a bunch of people stopped to take his picture! LOL! He was such a big boy tonight and I was so proud of him! Well, I am up in my bed and I just put a movie on, so I am getting off the computer, curling up with my body pillow and the teddy bear from my husband and if I watch the whole movie great, if I fall asleep and miss the whole thing, that works too! LOL! Goodnight!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment