Monday, November 22, 2010

Hell Week Day 3

    Another uneventful day hanging out at home with my boys :) I did receive some very bad news about someone in my family that I love very much, but I am not going to get into that. It is kind of a family matter, and it is pretty painful for everyone involved. So, suffice it to say, that has had me in a little bit of a funk. But other than that, we pretty much just lounged around today. I think that will probably be a lot of what the next 6 months will look like. I am sure we will get out and do things, but loading up 2 kids that are both still so young and trying to go places isn't always an easy job by yourself, so we will probably spend a lot of time at home. We need to get back into the swing of going to playgroups. It is 11 and I got both boys down and Austin seems like he is actually going to go to sleep, so I am hoping he will get into a good sleep and we won't have any nightmares tonight. It got so bad at one point last night, he was completely inconsolable. Even when I picked him up and rocked him he was screaming. It took a long time to get him back to sleep. Then he woke up again and finally I just had to pull him into bed with me and he continued to toss and turn. I think it was 7 or 8 before we actually got to sleep. So it was a very rough night. 
    Tomorrow we have Aiden's next home visit. This is the part where we will set up a game plan, but I will have a lot of new developments to report when they get here. He is learning new words and seems to be catching up, so I really think he is just kind of going at his own pace. I still need to get him in for the hearing test at Tripler, but the thought of it already has me stressed...lol. Tripler is not my favorite place in the world. 
    I have been finishing more and more crochet props, so I am hoping to start getting some of those sold soon and I booked a photo shoot for next Saturday. I am scheduling a few more outdoor sessions with people I had already had plans to do shoots for, but beyond that, I am going to try to start doing mostly indoor shoots. I have referred some of them to other photographers to try to avoid having to leave the boys too much. They both have such bad separation anxiety going on already. Austin with his nightmares, and Aiden who screams bloody murder and tries to claw out the screen door when I am taking out the trash.
    I spent a lot of the day looking up care package ideas for David's packages, and also stuff that I can do for my adopted soldier, so I found some things that I am dying to get started on! So I will probably start those in the next day or two :)
    Like I said, though, other than that not too much going on. I got to spend some time talking to David but I don't foresee too much time to talk in the near future, but we will see what happens. The truth is, neither of us have any clue what to expect, but not talking to him will be hard. But working on the items for his care package will make me feel closer to him, and I wear his dog tags 24/7 and that helps too because I know he is wearing his other set.
    Well, I am going to take advantage of the peace and quiet and catch some sleep! Austin is snoring away and I am hoping it will last so goodnight!!!


Highlight of the Day: The time that I got to chat with my hubby :) We had the video chat up for a few hours this morning and it was nice :)

No comments:

Post a Comment