Thursday, October 21, 2010

Day 4

     Today was better :) I woke up at 9:15 just not sure if I really wanted to get up for playgroup. Then to top it off, as I was waking up, David was getting home from work, so I really didn't want to leave because I wanted to talk to him. But I felt this tug and I just knew I wouldn't feel right if I didn't go. It is good for me, but more importantly, it has been REALLY good for the kids! So we went, and I am so glad we did. Austin really got involved in music time today. Since this was our 3rd time going, he knew the words to the songs and the dance moves a lot better, so he went right up front with the lady that leads it and he sang with her and danced! It was such an amazing thing to watch. I was so proud of him! Granted, there were a few other kids that went up too, so it's not like he was the only one that did it, but he was the only one I saw :) 
    Unfortunately, I think he has outgrown naptime or something. He has not napped at all for the last 3 nights. But then, those same 3 nights when he has gone to bed, he has woken up crying several times, so I am wondering if he is having nightmares. He has woken up 3 times tonight. The first 2 times I went in there and rubbed his head til he went back to sleep, but the last time he was sobbing and begging to go to Mommy's bed, so I let him. I will take him back in a little bit though because I don't want to get him in the habit of sleeping in here. So I don't know if the lack of napping is having some sort of affect on his sleep at night or if it is because his Dad is gone, because that is when it started. I just worry about my baby :(
    On a good note, I got a good chunk of my History final project done today! So far it hasn't been as hard as I thought it would be! I am not looking forward to my math final though! I also started a project for David. Those of you that have me on Facebook can see the link, but I can't say anymore on here because David sometimes reads my blogs, so I don't want to give it away because it's a surprise! So, I feel pretty accomplished today! The moodiness was definitely down today, which I am glad about. No one likes to feel like a grouch! And I am sure Austin didn't like it much either! LOL! 
    Well, I need to put Austin back to bed and get myself to sleep too! The highlight of my day absolutely had to be watching Austin up singing and dancing and Aiden was bouncing along with the singing too! It was such a great time! I am so thankful for this playgroup because it really has turned out to be a good thing for me and the kids! I can't wait to take David to one when he gets home! He will be so thrilled to watch the boys running around and playing and doing crafts and singing songs! If you don't already go, I strongly encourage it! The one we go to is at the Hickam Community Center on Mondays and Wednesdays from 10-11:30! Make sure you bring a snack for the little ones! I am out of here! Have a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment